This is a spacious first floor apartment that sleeps 4 - 6 people, located in a large Victorian property with stunning views overlooking the picturesque harbour town of St Ives.
The flat comprises of:
- A well equipped dining kitchen with gas hob and oven, new fully fitted kitchen units, microwave, fridge with ice compartment, washer dryer and oak dining table & chairs.
- A large lounge with bay window overlooking St Ives: sofa, futon, swivel chair, sleeping platform, TV, Sony Playstation 2, DVD player, CDs, games (both playstation & old fashioned type!) and books. There is a door leading from the lounge out to a front balcony.
- A shower room with, electric shower, hand wash basin, WC and heated towel radiator.
- 1 x double bedroom.
- 1 x twin/double bedroom: this room has a bespoke hand-made bed that joins together properly to make a 5' bed, without a central rail, so you don't have a hard hump in the middle.
- An entrance lobby with coat hooks and room for push chairs, also with a utility cupboard containing iron, ironing board and a selection of household cleaners and other items.
Sam's Place is conveniently located just 5 minutes walk from the shops, restaurants & galleries, and 10 minutes walk from the 5 beaches of St ives and the Tate Gallery. Being situated on the edge of the main town, the apartment is is a more peacefull part of St Ives.
Sam's Place has electric radiators throughout, and electric towel radiator and shower in the bathroom, and a real flame effect gas fire in the lounge.
All heating is included in the weekly tariff during the high season, but please note that we charge additionally for heating during all other times. The cost is calculated by taking a meter reading at the beginning and end of your stay and charging out at the EDF rate at that time.
All bed linen is included most times, except for short breaks during the low season, when we make a small charge to cover laundering costs.
We have a no smoking and no pets policy at our apartment. Smoking is permitted in the back garden, but please respect the comfort of other tenants, thank you.
To contact the owner by email Click Here
To visit the owners website Click Here
Please mention www.cornwall4u.com when booking, thank you.
Please note, the map marker for the property is only based on the postcode and not the actual address.
Sams Place has been viewed 1149 times.Would you like your property listed here? Click for more information.