This is a spacious ground floor apartment of a large Victorian Property, located in the pretty harbour town of St Ives, with stunning views overlooking the town and harbour. The apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, with some lovely local art on display. And just to explain the name - Andy is a writer and conceptual artist who used to live in the flat, and now works from Marazion.
We want your stay at our flat to be an enjoyable and comfortable one, so if there is anything you need, Neil & Clare will be only too happy to try and help you.
View from the Lounge.
The apartment comprises of:
- Lounge with bay window and gorgeous views out over the town, with: TV, Sony Playstation2, DVD player, books, games (including some Playstation games), and furnished with 1 sofa, 1 double futon, coffee table and armchair.
- Well equipped kitchen with new fitted units, table & chairs, gas oven, gas hob, washer-dryer, fridge with freezing compartment, microwave and dishwasher.
- Main bedroom, accessed via the original Victorian folding panel doors from the lounge, with: double bed, chest of drawers, side table & side chair.
- Bunk room, with 2 built-in bunk beds with storage and hanging under. Please note that due to their height these bunks are not suitable for children under 5 years of age. There is alternative sleeping on the futon in the lounge if the bunks aren't used.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, wash basin and WC.
- Rear utility room storing beach toys, iron & ironing board, baby's high chair and cleaning and household equipment.
Andy's Place is conveniently located just 5 minutes walk from the shops, galleries and restaurants and 10 minutes walk from the 5 beaches and Tate Gallery. Being situated on the edge of the town means that the apartment is in a more peaceful part of St Ives.
Andy's Place is serviced with a combi boiler for gas central heating and instant hot water.
The main lounge also has an open fire and we provide logs/coal for this.
There is also a rear patio with washing line, which is a real sun trap from the morning until mid afternoon - ideal if you want to lunch al-fresco away from the hub-bub of the town.
Please note we have a strict no smoking and no pets policy for Andy's Place. Smoking is permitted in the rear patio or front garden, but please respect the comfort of our other tenants if you do smoke - thank you.
To contact the owner by email Click Here
To visit the owners website Click Here
Please note, the map marker for the property is only based on the postcode and not the actual address.
Andys Place has been viewed 2352 times.Would you like your property listed here? Click for more information.